VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Should I Give Fox News A Copy?

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I got a reply from the RO after I wrote to the WH asking they look into my 100%/IU claim. They said the determination for denying me IU and/or 100% rating is during my exam the doctor stated, "veteran stayed on task, focused, and plays a video game that requires considerable amount of time, concentration, and intelligence." I've been in contact with my lawyer and they advised me not to give Fox News a copy, but I feel like since the latest VA scandals people need to know its also the ROs.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have a lawyer you should trust him or her. If not fire them. Follow their advice as long as they represent you. I have had a lawyer for 8 years on a CUE claim. If you have a decent lawyer they can look objectively at your claim and see things you cannot see.

John

If you have a lawyer you should trust him or her. If not fire them. Follow their advice as long as they represent you. I have had a lawyer for 8 years on a CUE claim. If you have a decent lawyer they can look objectively at your claim and see things you cannot see.

John

I do trust them and they have already reviewed my medical records. They told me it is just a matter of when I get IU and a 100% rating, and that we are on the VA's wait game.

edit: just after everything on the news has really driven my anxiety up. My anxiety was already barely able to manage. I think thats why I came on here was to be able to talk.

Edited by 11cvolley