Veterans Helping Blog Talk Radio Podcast. Dr Bash. Wednesday 6/11/14 10Am Edt

• Admin

Dr Bash, John Dorle, Jerrel Cook, JBasser and Stretch will give you Dr Bash's view of the VA scheduling Scandal.

Call in for this one. The number is 347 237 4819.

Jbasser

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Yippee...I will call in John.......

I am assuming, based on the IG Interim report that VA has conceded some of these deaths were caused by long waits..

However, as a FTCAer I know without a doubt that VA will fight some FTCA survivor claims on this , as well as Section 1151 claims for wrongful death.

After the Regional Counsel wanted to settle with me within a few months of my SF 95 filing.....things started to 'disappear'...to include the RC and the doctor who did a Peer Review that agreed with my charges.

I found the report that disappeared, 9 years later.And I found the RC and the doctor.....

My point is

it was a lot of work on my point to decifer the handwritten med recs and to get up to speed on the medical issues my FTCA/1151 cases involved.

There was no internet in those days like it is today. 1995

I had no IMO and didnt even know how to possibly get one.

I believe in some of the Phoenix deaths ( and others that have popped up and probably more to come ,) these survivors will definitely need strong IMOs.

And if filing FTCA they should have lawyers but the malpractice might be so cut and dried ,they might not even need a lawyer....

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines