VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vets Disabilty Commission To Consider

Rate this question

Berta

Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

'don't think that the va should drop any percentages of disability or offer lump sums.

I do think however that the time will come when the va stops paying for disease that in all reality is not service connected. As an example things like hemorriods which have nothing to do with serving in the military.'

What others do you think have nothing to do with serving in the military? Just asking. By the way there are many things done in the military that causes hemorriods ie.... heavy lifting, truck driving. Yep they may be in there but the things done in the military could cause them to pop out.

I've cut open more 'roids than I want to think about :lol: on young Marines, and sailors that someday might just not be able to do certain work,,,so your correct about it happening while preforming service.

I can see a day that universal social medicine does away with the VA all together. All of these outpatient community care clinics that the VA have contracted out to may be a start...heavy on may be.

Boondoc

Edited by BoonDoc

This buy-out thing is just another way the government is trying to get out of long-term payments. That what government is doing with its workforce. They are contracting-out everything they can and doing A-76 Studies to compete work withy the private sector to get the work done. HOWEVER, the government has no idea the amount it is paying for contracts. Its close to a Trillion a year, now. But, the government wants EVERYTHING contracted-out to the private sector. They are even doing mass buy-outs for government employees to retire. When they retire, they are replacing the work with contractors..... eliminating long-term debt. The only thing that can't be contracted is soldiers.... well, that too in Irac.... we have 1000s of armed contractors in Irac. The contractors are retired US military doing soldier work with M16s, etc.

WE have S.O.F. all over the world, from various different countries.

My son, who is a CAV scout in Iraq, near Mosul, and a TOE (sp?) gunner on his humvee, was telling me that the Army has contracted everything over there, mess cooks, fuel tankers, like you said the list goes on and on of the gov. contracting out.

I see big changes, and it can't be good for those at the bottom of the heep...namely ME!

Edited by BoonDoc