VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remand 51 Days Confirmed!

Rate this question

Berta

Question

After 3 years and 8 months of never having my medical evidence addressed and due to VCAA procedual defect-the BVA remanded my AO claim to the astonishment of my vet reps.

Actually it took less than 51 days-

NOW the Buffalo VARO and NYSDVA will get me a proper AO decision-

I am delirious with joy because the regs-men and women-do work for US and if we have to Fight for our rights=

so be it-

that means we MUST fight back with their regs and their defensive positions will crumble!

I am living proof that the regs in 38 CFR and Duty To Assist will force them to react.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy!

and tired from that battle------

Berta

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Pete- I have raised a ruckus at the Buffalo VARO due to their VCAA violations and went higher up then that too---

I also have raised a ruckus with my POA and do intend to change the way the do business because they are also allowing these violations to occur.

In the long run this will help some New York State vets for sure -under the same POA as me but other widow claimants and vets- they have to do this too if they want the nationwide SOP of VARO's VCAA gate scam to stop.