VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Benefits Management System (Vbms)

Rate this question

vern2

Question

Does anyone know how this works.

Perhaps Veldrina could enlighten me- see my prior posts and IRIS response where they mentioned VBMS.

Vern

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

They are actually a lot easier to read than I thought john999. Also, on te flip side FOIA should get quicker because eventually you should be able to see the electronic info. Jmho

BTW: My FOIA did not include any of the electronic VBMS data, wonder if I should re-submit the FOIA?

They are actually a lot easier to read than I thought john999. Also, on te flip side FOIA should get quicker because eventually you should be able to see the electronic info. Jmho

Should I re-send my FOIA for the missing VBMS files that were not in the copy of the c-file sent to me?

That depends if your claim is paperless already or not. A lot already are but if you had a claim going when the initiative started then it may still not be electronic. Most claims when this started that were scanned first had no claim going or appeal going. Then the claims as the were decided were sent next to be scanned. So it all depends if your claim was scanned already. This is jmho.