VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Dr. Sniger's Md, Imo For My Nod

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

The IMO arrived today. The IMO looks great, to the point, hit all the need medical and military information, I would recommend

Dr. Sniger. Whether I win the NOD nor not he did a great job, very profession, well organized IMO.

Happy Fathers Day!!

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade
  • Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

That's half the battle! So where is Dr. Sniger located? I might need some backup myself. Did you have a long wait time? What about the fees?

Edited by thomasc

That's half the battle! So where is Dr. Sniger located? I might need some backup myself. Did you have a long wait time? What about the fees?

He is in MA., Raynham. I posted his name and address on the blog. I had the IMO in 3 weeks. I paid the DR. $1500.00 I had one DR that wanted $4000.00 :ohmy:

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade

Glad to hear there are still some good folks out there willing to help a good Vet.

Thanks, I am a Psychotherapist and have written many evaluation, this Dr. did a great Job.

Hugh

Glad to hear it, Hugh! :smile:

Thanks Kelly, I knew some Kelly's from Fort Devens, Military family, are you related to them, I had the IMO in 3 weeks.

Hugh

Edited by hmcquade

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use