VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vcaa Notice

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I am pretty sure that I have a VCAA notice, but it is not filled in.

Under the section:

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING:

The Board of Veterans' Appeals Remand dated April 10, 2006

No evidence to date to support this claim has been received to date.

I have called The Management Center about this no evidence to support the claim to date -

The Mangement Center states- " We must have typed and mailed this VCAA Notice before we received your remand.

I keep asking them do they not have any information on me

Are my private medical records from 1965 to date, which were in my claims file at the BVA evidence and do they have those records?

I keep asking them if they have the medical records from specific doctors and some one always says, I am sure that we received these with the claims file from the BVA.

Shouldn't they know by now what they have.

I have asked and so has my rep for what they have to be placed in writing, but I am getting no where.

Is my first C&P more likely than not evidence?

I am almost 5 months at the Management Center and don't know a thing that is going on.

The VCAA notice also states they will give a completion date, but there is nothing in this either.

Need help of all

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

The AMC should have specifically stated the evidence you need to send them to process your claim-

if they are not reacting to what you already sent, unfortunately (I have done this dozens of times)

resend it

Josephine they denied for reasons in your Reasons and Basis in the last SOC or decision you got- they cannot alter what they denied on-regarding the same claim-

they want you to provide evidence to show them their denial was wrong.Evidence either they got and ignored

or material new evidence that supports your claim.

Whatever you have that they have never addressed before due to ignoring it or not having it-

that supports your position as to the Reasons and Bases they denied on-that is what they want-

Your remand is not at the BVA yet- as far as I know- do you have a docket number for it-it is public info- no names, no c file number-

Whatever the BVA remanded them to do or told them to tell you to do in the VCAA Notice-this is the evidence they want.

I am sorry but if you have to resend it all - do that because - if I didnt send them some of my stuff over and over again I would not have succeeded at all in my last claims.

• HadIt.com Elder
The AMC should have specifically stated the evidence you need to send them to process your claim-

if they are not reacting to what you already sent, unfortunately (I have done this dozens of times)

resend it

Josephine they denied for reasons in your Reasons and Basis in the last SOC or decision you got- they cannot alter what they denied on-regarding the same claim-

they want you to provide evidence to show them their denial was wrong.Evidence either they got and ignored

or material new evidence that supports your claim.

Whatever you have that they have never addressed before due to ignoring it or not having it-

that supports your position as to the Reasons and Bases they denied on-that is what they want-

Your remand is not at the BVA yet- as far as I know- do you have a docket number for it-it is public info- no names, no c file number-

Whatever the BVA remanded them to do or told them to tell you to do in the VCAA Notice-this is the evidence they want.

I am sorry but if you have to resend it all - do that because - if I didnt send them some of my stuff over and over again I would not have succeeded at all in my last claims.

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Berta,

I sent you the remand docket number, but no problem I will resend. I deleted it for I didn't want evry0one to know what the doctors in service did to me.

You ask about Doris. I was just as much concerned for my life as Doris.

There is no mention of the abuse that I suffered at my last duty station by the physicians.

thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

I forgot-sorry -have you been able to obtain what they wanted in the Remand?

• HadIt.com Elder
Berta,

That certainly is not a problem. Yes, I answered all the paragraphs and the item numbers.

I deleted my docket number earlier, a little new to all of this, and it is difficult for me to say what all happened to me in service.

I took much more abuse in service from two of the doctors at my duty station, but the fear of death was more than I could handle.

My hands perspire terribly ever since being on that high dive so much and looking down into that deep water.

I used to be a great piano player, before service, that is where my pastor comes in at. I have not been able to play since, as my fingers slip right off the keys and I do attribute this to fear of the Navy way of life.

At least my experience of Navy Live.

As you remember, I didn't understand when the BVA speaks of records never seen by the Va before, why don't they state that they are all of my psychiatric records and a letter from my commanding officer, explaining what happened to me in service.

As for the Board, only one of the doctors signed that report, the one refused.

She gave me a personality only by means of changing all of my medical records to suit the personality that she wanted me to have.

I sure wish that my claims file was not a sensitive 6, as it makes it very difficult to find anyone to talk to about my claim.

Only few can open it.

Thanks bunches!!

Josephine