VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbi?

Rate this question

Billyboy

Question

Someone told me of TBI, I think I read about it in the Vets monthly paper. Can some tell me about this TBI? I am connected for tinnitus and hearing loss. I stood right next to the cannon is the reason for tinnitus and hearing loss???????

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes, many things can contribute.

Many Desert Storm (the non-exsistant Gulf War Illness) Veterans experience the same cognative difficulties along with other physical symptoms.

I'm beginning to think that most should pursue Dementia due to unknown orgin as a claims route to get them their needed beniffits. Their diagnosed conditions prevent them from recieving presumptive beniffits though the diagnosed conditions do not include cognative disorders and dementia as symptoms.

I was rated for undiagnosed chronic fatigue. If I had been diagnosed with simple chronic fatigue syndrome my condition would not have been ratable. And, once I was diagnosed with a TBI, I lost the undiagnosed fatigue rating. I was just lucky that my TBI was inservice and ratable. Others are being diagnosed with fairly common syndromes that aren't being service connected.

Anyway, I'm getting off subject, so I'll quit here.

Time