VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Appeal

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

I forgot to say I will work on my appeal to the DRO of the PTSD rating asking for 100% because I can`t work and haven`t since 2003 plus my c & p results should have been 70% according to diagnosis and gaf score. Agent Orange appeal won`t do any good because tonsil cancer isn`t listed as a cancer caused by AO....yet. It is in my lymph nodes also, but as they say, it spread there from the tonsils. The purple hearts are just scars on me.

Cavman

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

A Purple heart-if the veteran claims PTSD-is a stressor that they dont have to confirm.

I have a vet with =2 PHS -he denied PTSD for years-then 2 years ago saw a shrink and filed a claim-

50% SC for PTSD- I see awards at 50% often for receipt of the PH and diagnosed PTSD.

Do you have a soft tissue sarcoma?

If your cancer is this type it is on the AO list of cancers.

The ROs dont not read the list of STS AO cancers.

They focus on the main AO disability list. I types and put the whole Soft Tissue Sarcoma Agent Orange list here .About 35 medical terms. It is found under a search at hadit and is at the NVLSP web site.

2 of my vets were denied SC for their cancer- the dopes at the RO did not comprehend that the vets cancer in both cases was a soft tissue sarcoma.

There are over 35 types of STS cancer that is due to AO regardless of where it is found in the veteran.

We sent the VA the STS regs and they got awards.