VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lack Of News On Va Now

Rate this question

hmcquade

Question

Probing & oil drilling are one the same. Deliberate actions, exploring or searching unknown in a remote or unknown region.

Hoping this will end with strking it rich in oil, but hey it's a federal probe so probably just a drone.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think there will have to be more dead soldiers and flyers if we intervene in Iraq for the VA to really be back in the hot seat. There have to be body bags coming home for people in the USA to care a little. 58,000 dead in Vietnam and the vets were treated like trash for 40 years. Maybe if all the middle east blows sky high and we have to get back in then attention will be focused on loses and vets. I waited forty years for the VA to get better. I had a C&P yesterday for DMII and the doctor tells me many vets get fat just to get an increase in their DMII rating. What can you say with that reasoning? Would somebody put on 50lbs just to get an increase in DMII rating and have to take insulin twice a day?

John

• HadIt.com Elder

Does 1151 claim allow for damages or do you need to sue for damages. Seems that 1151 would only allow service connection for VA injury.