VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Montana Purple Heart Vet Fighting Tbi Downgrade - "we Just Want To Get The Va Out Of Our Life.”

Notorious Kelly

"They worry about the implications to other vets and their families who don’t have the time, energy and means to challenge the system. If they’re suffering from TBI, they added, the challenges may be even greater..."

“It’s as if the VA sends a patient with cancer to an eye doctor for assessment.”

http://missoulian.com/news/local/veteran-files-grievance-alleges-va-downgraded-injury-to-save-money/article_10375b26-d8ab-11e3-a6c8-0019bb2963f4.html

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My TBI was granted bud worded as TBI/Migraines, so believe me I know the crap the VA pulls. The VA granted 30% Crohn's Disease, yet the one rating consists of Crohn's, Barrett's, GERD and Ulcers, which are all different medical conditions, and they are all treated as separate medical conditions. The VA calls the Term Pyramiding, but how can totally different issues be considered Pyramiding, WTH! Appreciate you bringing this issue up.

"Francis has asked the Hearings Bureau to dismiss the case, saying such claims represent a form of “interference and intimidation” of the VA and its employees. If the findings stand, she added, it could increase the VA’s cost of providing mental health care to veterans."

what a crock of BS and no concern for the veteran at all. Judges are an odd lot I tell ya.