VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Brother

Rate this question

mymissie

Question

BERTA, Everyone,

I heard last nite that my Brother died ,at around 9 PM. He was in a lot of pain,so in a way,its better this way. No more Pain.

It s a win for the VA, Again. They ended giving him a Pension & A@A only. I am S o o o tired of fighting them.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Mymissie:

My condolences and prayers that your brother is finally at Peace and that you can take some comfort in that others did care.

Pete

This is such sad news.

Every brother should have a sister like you.

It is unfortunate that he died but I agree with Pete that he know longer feels pain, or has to worry about anything all.

I will pray for you and your family. And you will all get through this. Often a sense of relief sets into family members whose relative has been through a lot and then dies. They often feel quilty that they are heart broken but also relieved.Often they never share this feeling with each other because it does not seem normal. But it is.

It is OK to feel relieved and to know whatever could have been done was done.

I know how empty a death of a loved one can make one feel. That emptiness is filled by giving away what one doesn't have. That sounds weird but it is true.

Once a loved one dies it can be very helpful to a surviving spouse or close relative to think about doing something for someone else.

I watch lawyers at night discussing the tragic situations that people find themselves in.

Parents with the unthinkable loss of a child often can make sense of it by only helping others with the same loss or supporting them as they deal with the horrible knowledge that their child is missing and could be dead.

If we feel empty due to the death of a loved, it is amazing how much we can do to fill that empty space.

They dont want us to suffer. They want us as survivors to live our lives out as best as we can and to remember them in positive ways.

I will pray for you all.