VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Recovery From Surgery

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Tomorrow marks one week since my angioplasty and already I see miracels. I have more energy and optimism. Also my heart beat at rest is now less than 80 and as low as 60. BP is also better looks like heart was working very hard for a long time. My intuition told me that over 100 all the time was not right. It also seems a lot easier to breath but I don't have an explanation for that.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete, That's really sweet news! What a blessing!! I'm sure you made everybody in your family happy with your decision to have the surgery. I know they all want you around FOREVER, especially your grand-daughters ;-) I'm glad to hear you're feeling better already. Adora

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News, Pete

Your good attitude about the lap band thing may have saved your life since that is how they found the blockage. What kind of test did you get that found the blockage. I think I will ask for one since my family has a history of heart disease. I take Zocor for cholesterol control and have a low total cholesterol of 160 but I found out I have arteriosclerosis in my legs. Now I am beginning to worry.