VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Poa

Rate this question

sbrewer

Question

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

You have to formally rescind your POA in writing in a signed statement that you no longer want the ___ to represent you- and send a copy to the VARO at the same time you send this to your vet rep.

It takes time to get on the VA computers -maybe a few days- and then you can acquire a different POA.

Almost forgot- do this by formal signed letter- emails or FAxes are not acceptable as your signature is required to rescind a POA.

Edited by Berta

He wants to Rescind-

The 21-22 is used by an accredited service office or vet rep or Organization

the 21-22 (a) is used when a vet appoints another individual to represent them- not a vet rep, or org-

He can't used the 21-22 to rescind

Thanks guys for your response.

One more question....can you request a copy of (I think it's called the blue sheet) from your SO?

My husband got an increase for sc condition in May and 0% (1151 claim) for his toe in August, and has heard nothing from his SO. Shouldn't he at least acknowledge whether the increase is ageeable or the o% is acceptable? My husband e-mailed the guy a while back but has not heard anything from him. Of course, we do realize he is busy helping others as well, but at I'll get back to you or something...

sbrewer

Absolutely-any vet rep or SO shoud be able to provide copy of the Blue Rating sheet.