VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta, I Need Your Help

Rate this topic

krbkwb02

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pete- I "talked" to both Alex and Mike this week-they are both overwhelmed with claims work.

I got irritated with what happened to Rick here (under social) but I was already ticked by these posts from Kevin.

Months ago he was advised by someone here to send the VA an inquery-if they acknowledged their error- it should not take this long to fix-3 weeks is the longest it ever took them to fix a math errror in my claims.

Months later without taking that advise -suddenly this is a catastrophe for him-

It is frustrating to reply to someone- who you find out someone else at hadit has already given good advise to-yet they did not follow it. That has happened a lot here lately- the same persons asking the same questions-again! this is mainly why I shut down my PM thing here.

I was also in a email situation recently, many members had my email at the old board- where the vet's wife seemed to want me to change my advice and perform something miraculous.Email after email asking me to come up with some solution better than the one I had given her already-

she didnt want to come at the board (they are members) but wanted to solely pressure me to give her other advise.She did not want to do what I suggested. and my advise was exactly how I won one of my claims.

Her husband is the vet-and I wonder what he wanted to do -I dont know-

I am tired. These things are so time consuming and frustrating that I know I need a break and will come on sometimes as a guest and then post once in a while.Mike and Flip were burned out and they are gone-I dont want to burn out like they did.

With the regs,all the links, and M21-1 anyone here can give good claims advice.

Well all the inquiry must have worked. I called my Rep the other day and began a real !@#$% session. They said they understood and would go find my file. Well it turns out that when they went looking it was with someone, right in front of them and they were in the progress of addressing the email inquiry. They emailed me back and said it was indeed a mistake on the shoulder issue, it would be corrected and they were reviewing the hearing issue. I emailed them back and said why couldnt I be paid for the error while the hearing was being reviewed. Then they called me and said thats what we intend to do, is to correct the overall percentage, pay you and the other will be reviewed. They actually were a great bunch, very understanding, and helpful. I asked for a timeline for the percentage correction and he said Ive done my part and handed it to my supervisor, and he said surely within 30 days it will be done. He said my file was marked in some kind of way that it should get priority treatment. Thanks all....we will see from here. :D