VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p For New Claim Before C&p From Remand...

Rate this question

justrluk

Question

The VA amazes me at times. I was just notified of a C&P for an increase filed 3/25/2014 (FDC) scheduled for the 25th of this month. I have yet to hear about a C&P for a remanded issue with a remand date of 4/24/2013.

This is good to know. Many have debated whether or not to file a new FDC claim, with an appeal pending. Glad it worked out for you!

Me, too. Now if I can only get the remand out of limbo...

Congratulations.

Thanks!

CONGRATS!!! You should be rated 100% P(permanent) & T (total). With that being said you will also qualifty to received your social security, Property tax exemption for primary resident in the State you're currently living, Full college tuition(the state inwhich you live) paid for your ALL of your dependents plus a monthly stipend, some national parks(free admiission w/id cards), stores that participates at least 10%-20% off purchases and some hotel chains, FREE DAV tags for two vehicles, 10K life insurance policy VA pays the premium, if you're retired they will have to do an audit before you can receive your retro(providing they back dated your claim)...it can take anywhere from 2 weeks of receiving official letter up to 6 months.....etc.

Again CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still just a bit confused and haven't had time to look at the regs re: the P&T consideration requirements.

Also, retro hit just in time for back-to-school shopping for kids.