VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Claims And Appeals

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Hello everyone, just thought I would pass this along. I have an appeals waiting to

go to BVA and I put in a new claim in for ED in February 2014 and I had a QTC exam

June 2014. I call to ask for a copy because the letter says they will mail a copy to you

and I was told to ask or call the 800# to get a copy so I ask when did they forward a copy

to VA and was told it was 6-17-14 va got the notes. I went for an c&p exam for ED but ended

up doing a c&p for my sc back and legs just forward flexion for the back and I know I didn't bend

maybe a quarter inch the doctor says 30 degrees do one more 20 degrees 35 degrees would

have been a lower raiting so be very careful these jerks will try anything to lower rating. Also the exams

is showing up in APPEALS at BVA and not for compensation at RO just be careful when going to EXAMS

never know what they r looking for

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Also after doing some research on the doctor and his office they have nothing good on line

he has nothing over a two star rating mostly one's and I thought QTC doctors was better than at

VA but now I know they are still getting the bottom of the barrel shits to do QTC exams somebody

they could get to lie for them. I took some notes for the ED and he was glad to summit them with his

report. BVA doing exams without any notices. They getting slicker

There is always a catch with the VA, as Vets we just pray we get the one good Doc. I can honestly say I met a very good Examiner at the Ft Worth VA back in Feb 14, everything that I saw him for was granted, along with great %s. Good Luck and keep us posted

yes I agree my case was remanded back to the VA the VLJ stated that they didn't review the evidence all evidence will have to be considered before returning my file back to Washington, she also stated that the VA just can't say that it didn't happen during my service period also I have bee denied 5 times for my knees the just also stated that all denial will be thrown out because they didn't review the evidence so this means the initial appeal of 2009 will be used not those other denial up to 2013 I have met every criteria that was given me to by the VA. I was ordered by the VLJ to report to my RO on July 15th to meet with the DRO. what advice anyone have concerning this matter

Edited by bhoward422

yes I agree my case was remanded back to the VA the VLJ stated that they didn't review the evidence all evidence will have to be considered before returning my file back to Washington, she also stated that the VA just can't say that it didn't happen during my service period also I have bee denied 5 times for my knees the just also stated that all denial will be thrown out because they didn't review the evidence so this means the initial appeal of 2009 will be used not those other denial up to 2013 I have met every criteria that was given me to by the VA. I was ordered by the VLJ to report to my RO on July 15th to meet with the DRO. what advice anyone have concerning this matter

Do you have anyone helping you with your claim? They do have a waiver you could have sign to let the judge

review the evidence and to make a decision in stead of the RO The evidence you have support sc or a higher

rating or what? Also sound like some errors was made

I would think that the DRO is going to offer you a deal. Take notes and bring someone else with you. Do not rush into accepting their offer. Tell them you need time to consider the offer. They will usually low ball you, offer 30% when the regs state should be 60% or more. Ask to see the regs that support their offer. Then go home and do some research into the offer. One thing to beware of would be the effectve date, as this is an area that the VA will try to cheat you. I know accusing the VA of cheating is unheard of :)

• In Memoriam

Usually meds lead to ED. I am sure you will get ED as it is a gimme especially with back problems. QTC stands for Quacks That Cheat. Quack Quack.