VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Claims And Appeals

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

Hello everyone, just thought I would pass this along. I have an appeals waiting to

go to BVA and I put in a new claim in for ED in February 2014 and I had a QTC exam

June 2014. I call to ask for a copy because the letter says they will mail a copy to you

and I was told to ask or call the 800# to get a copy so I ask when did they forward a copy

to VA and was told it was 6-17-14 va got the notes. I went for an c&p exam for ED but ended

up doing a c&p for my sc back and legs just forward flexion for the back and I know I didn't bend

maybe a quarter inch the doctor says 30 degrees do one more 20 degrees 35 degrees would

have been a lower raiting so be very careful these jerks will try anything to lower rating. Also the exams

is showing up in APPEALS at BVA and not for compensation at RO just be careful when going to EXAMS

never know what they r looking for

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Funny thing about my ED claim, as it was denied because of my medications AND age. Hell, that was what I stated as well as 3 doctors, my HTN meds caused the ED. It is on the warning that comes with meds. VA doc and VSRS both stated my ED caused by medications and age. I am on appeal, as the meds that cause the ED and HTN both cause the ED. The doctor did not even have a current list of my meds! Mere speculation and BS! My claim has IME and DBQ from urologist, but both ignored.

I have also got a claim in for ED, however before I was even aware I could file on ED I had filed on Low sperm count which in turn the VA give me a rating of 0% and called it Oligospermia.

Once I reiceived my letter staiting that I had a 0% rating to do the fact that i had not mention nothing about ED. Upon getting approved I was looking at the end result being that I would be able to file an SMC rating simply because of loss of organ.

However I did some research and alot of problems that I am having is tied to the low sperm count, ed, kidney problems, pain, so I went and had my family dr. fill out a VBA form 21-0960j-2 form. Of course when my family DR. filled the form out and everything was good on the form I turned it over to a DAV guy that is helping me with my case.

I have a DAV guy her in KY helping me with all this, so currently I am awaiting an answer on an increase. So we will see. I just recieved the letter asking if I had any more information that I would like to provide if not the VA would make there decsion in less than 30 days.