VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc Exam

Rate this question

bhillis41

Question

QTC exam today was worried for the past few weeks but the exam was actually ok but a little strange the shrink asked me and my wife at the end if I was severe, moderate, or mild PTSD WTF. I thought that was hear job I told her I was moderate. She said that I was moderate PTSD, depression, and acholism lol

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Welcome aboard and glad to see you made it thru the Exam. You were very lucky, the VA nor the SSDI Doc Examiners ever allowed my wife in for the exam. Sounds like it went ok. God Bless and keep us posted.

You should've told her that you shit rainbows, clouds part when you have a 'good' day, and you don't know why the F everyone is saying you have issues. Just don't tell them you play video games because that somehow means you're an outstanding citizen that is ready to run your own fortune 500 company.

Thanks for the greetings :) how much does the va put into what the SSDI Doc says? Don't you think it was weird that she asked me & my wife what my rating should be. Should I said anything she kind of put me on the spot :(

Thanks for the greetings :) how much does the va put into what the SSDI Doc says? Don't you think it was weird that she asked me & my wife what my rating should be. Should I said anything she kind of put me on the spot :(

I personally do not see the question she asked as being a question of

what you and your wife think your "rating" should be -

but a question of how you and your wife feel your PTSD effects your daily

life, ie, occupational and social functioning.

jmho

• In Memoriam

I would tell her thanks for her opinion. Then would say I want you to be a good listener from now on. This so that I will remember what was said.