VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

Some of his BVA cases are posted at his web site and under Dr. Bash, or Dr. Craig Bash-in the search browser at the BVA search site you can find his cases.

This does not show the claims he helped to succeed at the VARO level.

Many vets have had success with Dr. Bash 's IMOs.

If the medical evidence and nexus is there , he can assess it to the benefit of the veteran and he knows VA regs and case law, 38 CFR etc and can shape the evidence into the proper legal criteria for an award.

He cannot perform a miracle. If the medical evidence does not establish the disability or a criteria for a higher rating, there is nothing anyone can do.

If the claim lacks a service nexus he pours through the SMRs to see if one is with them.

Unlike many VA "experts" rendering opinions in SOCs to deny a claim, Dr. Bash looks at the veteran's complete medical records.

"With all the talk there should be a lot of replies." Vets here have succeeded with the help of Dr. Bash.

Lets face it -many vets who have succeeded at the VARO or BVA level with the help of Dr. Bash or have a good IMo from another doctor- are not here at hadit.

There is plenty of proof on the net that he helps veterans all he can with IMOs.

I talked to Dr Bash yesterday

After our chat he advised me that he thought he could help me win an award for a knee injury suffered in service. He told me what documents he wanted me to send along with a check for a certain amount.

By the way He said after examining my files if he didn't think he could win my case he would refund My check amount. He sounds like a straight up Guy to me, but this dosn't answer your question. Does it?

My tells me to go with Him. :D

Hi to Berta and all,

Berta, we have talked about this before and respectfully disagree on Dr. Bash. I sent you my IMO prior and told you I felt it was not very strong. I did get AO sc for lung cancer ,BUT THIS IS PRESUMED. I'm lucky that DR. Bash didn't get that denied by mention the smoking aspect. Dr. Bash looked over my service records and latest VA records and did not even mention the DM11 or neuropthy that I got connected by VA C & P. I was denied heart condition and back injuries ( which I am Nodding) as the C & P DOC says back problems more likey than not aggravated by service.

There seems to be alot of people who talk to Bash but decide he is way too expensive or have used him with no tangible results, or still pending. I believe last time we emailed your s was pending. Did you sent his IMO to the RO and they denied his opinion.

If it (his IMO) gets denied he will rewrite but for a charge, not for free. He is very adament about money.

I told him upfront I needed a report for VA, SSDI, and OPM retirement. Paid 2 grand, got one report. Called him and he sent two cover sheets and no reports. Wanted 5$ for each cover sheet and wanted me to use the VA report. It was written especially for VA. I got SSDI and OPM retirement on my own without using his repeort.

I say again and this IS MY OWN OPINION, DR Bash is not worth the price. I am still awaiting proof from this board and other boards where he has many successes. I would not use him again nor reccomend him to anyone. His opinions are of the same as he thinks of himself, over rated and very over priced.

Some may disagree as he says what they want to hear but the proof is in the results.

With respect to all but this is my belief and hate to see a fellow veteran get stuck for alot of money.

Greetings to all,

In regards to Dr. Bash. I used him over 2 years ago for claims concerning side effects of medications, bi-lateral foot conditions, lower back conditions. Spinal cord compression, edema, gout, migraines. His IME was submitted to the VARO along with my current doctors IMEs inside and outside the VA system. I won all my claims (Full Amount) and in the awards letter in regards to the SOC they mentioned Dr. Bash's opinion's twice as many times as they did My VA doctors (which were in great detail) and my civillian doctor as well. I cannot say in all honestly that Dr. Bash's IME was what gave me my T&P, but I am sure that without it I would have gotten a lower amount, and spent a few more years of denials and appeals, and that alone is worth the money I paid.

I cannot speak about other veterans only my expirence. Would I use him again? in a heartbeat.

God bless you all,

Bound4Heaven

Callover, Would you go see a Proctologist for a Brain Tumor? I wouldnt. I would however go see a Neuro Radiologist for the following: Spine, Nerve, Bones, Arthriitis, Internal diseases as Cancer. Heart Disease.

Dr Bash excels in these areas. As far as DM and PN due to DM then it is not a good Idea. Now if there is a Nerve Root compression in the C or T or L spine, Then he can win a case.

If your claim can use Dr Bash, Then go ahead and use him. But Like I said, Dont go to a proctologist for a Brain Tumor. The BVA has 264 cases that Dr. Bash offerd his IMO's. Please take the time to read them and draw your own conclusions. Some are wins, Some are losses. I guess if you have a case within the realm of Dr Bash's expertise, You have a good chance of winning.

Edited by jstacy