VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success From Dr. Bash

Rate this question

callover007

Question

I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

You can ignore a user by pointing to their name and in their profile select profile options and a drop down will include ignore user. Click on that and you can set it up. On your ignore list all you need is the Screen Name that they post under.

What is really nice if you are in a thread you will see their posts and decide if you want to read or not. I currently have none on ignore but I have used this option when I have been annoyed in the past.

If you still have a problem send me an im and I will try to help.

Jstacy,

No need for an apolgy. You have your ideas and I have mine. Everyone looks at things differently. That's why these forums. And Vicki, I asked for "sucessful cases." How many besides yours are there in all these posts. Before you comment you should read the post.

I read you and your post quite clearly, thank you. Your lack of manners and respect for others is what I note in your posts. I have no issue with the content, just your demeanor.

When you decide to contribute something constructive to the discussion in a civil manner, you'll be better received than you've been in this thread.

I read you and your post quite clearly, thank you. Your lack of manners and respect for others is what I note in your posts. I have no issue with the content, just your demeanor.

When you decide to contribute something constructive to the discussion in a civil manner, you'll be better received than you've been in this thread.

"I have posted this question prior. I would like to hear of a successful case with an IMO submitted by Dr. Bash. I read where he wrote a great IMO but I have not received any feedback on his success in getting a claim awarded. Please post your claim granted by the VA based on Dr. Bash's IMO and what it was granted for. I hear where alot of people used him or talked to him but no one saying they won their case because of him. With all the talk there should be a lot of replies.

Thanks"

Very well Vicki,

Show me where an opinion in my original post is asked for as you stated. Just another of your misreads!

Do you act like this at home???

Geeze.....

You're avoiding my point. And you underscore my point everytime you vent. Who are you really mad at ?

You insult jstacy, my reading comprehension, you're truly not using the good manners I'm sure you were taught when you were younger, so what is the real problem?

It sure isn't Dr. Bash...

• HadIt.com Elder

You did ask for opinions and here goes.

I can relate to your cancer, as I have cancer myself. You don't hear me venting off to the most generous and thoughtful veterans that you will ever meet.

Just ask yourself, just how many people have you came in contact with that even care if you have cancer or of you win your claim?

These veterans have spent their precious time trying to help you and me.

If we don't agree with what they say, if may be, because of what they say is the truth, and we are emotionally involved with our own fight with the Va.

These veterans do go out of their way to research and to post the most latest issues concerning your claim and mine.

I feel that Dr. Bash, just like any other physician calls it just the way he sees it.

If we don't like it, then we do not need to use this Board to express that opinion.

I appreciate each comment and all the time that the nice veterans post on this Board. helping me win a claim which seems impossible.

I have bogged them down with a claim that extends most of my life time - 42 years.

Now, I have said it.

Please offer your appology to each and ever member of this site which you have cut down with your rude and crude remarks.

Cut me down, for I can take it, we share a common bond, we both have Cancer.

Always,

Josephine