VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A & A, Smc, Sche Of Ratings -1996

Rate this question

Berta

Question

The new VBM I got just paid for itself in many ways-

For those of you who have it-The Aid And Attendance sample letter on pages 428-429 is excellent, the revisions of VA regs snce 1996 on pages 432-435 show how few of these regs have changed since 1996 and this is good info if one files a CUE claim claiming the improper schedule was used to rate them and give them improper diagnostic code.

SMC- this sure seems new to me -the SMC point system Pages 436 -437.

I never knew that these ratings were based on points of disability.

This formula might well be an invention by NVLSP and not the VA-

does anyone know-

in any event their SMC information and this point criteria surely will help many veterans reach the highest level of SMC they are eligible for.

I could not have filed my CUE claims -especially the one for SMC without the VBM and they have enhanced SMC levels with their formula method that should certainly help any vet get a proper SMC award.

Unfortunately vet reps, even when initally trained by NVLSP- do not maintain their training by purchasing the VBM annually. I could not help veterans without it and cannot see how a veteran with issues beyond regular SC claims can do without it or how any vet rep could really be affective without it.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet