VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebennies Says Claim Complete

Rate this question

scottgrigg

Question

ebennies says my claim has been complete last month on the 20th, but doesnt not say notify sent yet, DOR appeal at Winston Salem NC, has this happen to anyone before, or is it just a scam to say more appeals complete, when they really not

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I won a claim for increase in my DMII and eBenefits said my claim was back in "Gathering Evidence" stage. No more eBenfits or FDC for me. I will just use old fashioned paper and certified mail/return receipt system I think. My FDC took over a year to grant and it was as easy as it gets. The VA had all the evidence, and yet they waited one year to send me for C&P exam. I knew exactly what my new rating should be and that is what I got. The exam doctor did not address any of my secondary conditions just the fact I was on oral meds now for the DmII which equals 20%. This is not rocket science. This is the VA's regulations. I met a guy that was 300 lbs and VA said his DMII was managed by diet and exercise and he could barely walk with a cane.

wow yeah the VA is ate up I know,,,,,,,,,,, and still waiting nothing has changed..... My lawer got in contact in winston salem they said they working on jan 13, now so maybe not much longer mine was put in, in march 13...... good luck to anyone dealing with the VA