VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nerve Conduction Study

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Brenda

That is exactly right about the VA denying PN claims if the PN occurs prior to the diagnosis of DMII in agent orange cases. This is what is happening to me now and is what I am appealing. The VA ignores all the signs of DMII until you file a claim and then they give you a effective date that rules out the PN. Very clever on their part. The made my effective date the date of my C&P exam for DMII. They did not even go back to the date I filed the claim.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This PN without DM11 is what Charles Kelley has been doing research on. His book is out now and his website will give some information about the connection with the PN and the toxins. Other Countries have done research that points to toxins being the cause of this PN w/o DM11. Now if you claim PN and do not have DM11, the claim will be denied. Then WHEN you get DM11, they will disallow the PN because it happened before the DM11!!!! Vicious cycle when THEY know the Truth!!

www.sp5kelley2nd94th.@aol.com

He has done a lot of valuable research. He just appeared before the Commission. He does not mince words!!

Maybe will all need to email bill O'reilly http://www.billo'reilly@foxnews.com and let him know Our story and what is going on with our Viet Nam Vets---forgotten again!!

Brenda :)

Brenda

Lost you during the change over on hadit, was talking to you about agent orange, still have not found many links or info on agent orange. The va still will not discuss agent orange or anything about it with me. They refuse since they started the test two years ago and did not complete it, the tech said there was not need to continue with it cause I was failing the test she was giving me. The va said I was good on that test and says that they would not stop any test for any reason. More or less calling me a liar. But they will not send me back to neurology, for any testing. Finally had a service rep tell me that since I had tested for agent orange the care is overwith, they will load me up with drugs but will not do anything to try to cure me. I am still trying to find a web page or something to let me read up on this to see what I can possibably do for my self. As I have been out of work almost four due to this, my funds are liminted.

If you know of anything I can do to find out about this please let me know.

Also I am looking for a site where I can access the names of people that has served in the military, so I can maybe get a class action lawsuit against the government.

thanks

Alton

my email is altonlee72326@yahoo.com