VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ambulance Ride On Thursday

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

Depression ans Anxiety got the best of me thursday afternoon, not real sure what happened to me, thought I was having a heart attack I called 911 and went sait on from porch waiting from ambulance. Was admitted and kept Emergency Room Observation Unit till moring when they did another nuc stress test on me which these take all day In between testings I was moved bach to my bed in the Emergency Room Observation Unit (all 6 of us in this little room were cardiac patients, all admitted, all waiting for testing the following day. Then I talked with a social worker and was released last night. I was impressed, personally I think they do this to cover there backside, but I got the greatest of care and an happy with it.

So i Missied my physc appoinement, the one tha I wanted my PCM from Gen Med to attend so we could discuss pain control.......................Now I have to see my cardiologist ASAP. My Social worker is going to send a report to my shrinks at the VA, bottom line they are giving mimimal care and she agrees

What did I miss in two days :D :D :D B) B) B) B)

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Hope that you are feeling better now. The beauty of Hadit is if you miss a couple of days you can catch up latter.

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Hope that you are feeling better now. The beauty of Hadit is if you miss a couple of days you can catch up latter.

Panic attach for sure, had a little tighness in the chest, then a little shallow breathing , thought about the loss of a good friend, then about I shouldnt sneak cigatettes, then this stress is gonna kil me. The WHAM it hit me like a ton of bricks, what it actually felt like was someone had poored a thick hot substance on my head and it was engulfing my body all the way to my feet. Took about 30 seconds to cross my entire body.......................I think it was anxiety and depression and they got the best of me

• HadIt.com Elder

FLHRCI,

This has come up before. MAKE SURE YOU ARE DRINKING ENOUGH WATER! Dehydration will make you think you are having a heart attack. Also I had things happen like that when my C-4 (disc, not plastic explosive) was acting up. It felt like I got hit in the head with a board and was about to pass out. In any event call 911 when those symptoms hit.