VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Brown Envelope Today

Rate this topic

Doug

Looks like the Va got it right. I filed informal claim for PTSD Sept 05----formal claim Oct 05. I filed claim for bilateral hearing loss and tinnitus April 06. Had c&p for ptsd June 20, 06. C&p for tinnitus and hearing loss Sept 12, 06. Descision on claim was made Sept 21, 06. Ptsd was rated at 70%.Tinnitus was rated 10%.I still don't believe it went so smoothly and so quickly. Thanks for all the posts on hadit. The advice posted here is the Va's worst enemy. Not sure what to do next.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Doug

If you are not working file for TDIU. In any case file an NOD and ask for 100% for the PTSD. What was your GAF on your C&P exam?

John is absolutely correct- attach the TDIU form right to the NOD.

Doug

If you are not working file for TDIU. In any case file an NOD and ask for 100% for the PTSD. What was your GAF on your C&P exam?

My C&P GAF score was 40. My only employment is working odd jobs. I havent worked a regular job in 4 or 5 years. The C&P said I have severe occupational impairment.

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes I agree with John and Berta and file for Social Security also. You can go back to the last month you worked for over 770.

Good Luck