Hello Shipmates, Grunts And Jarheads This Is My Story

sAhsley

I was diagnosed in 2008 with an adjustment disorder. Then after a couple of weeks later the chronic specifier "with depression" was added. I was discharged from the millitary December 31 2008 with a chronic illnes "Adjustment disorder with depression." Six months later after being discharged my original diagnosis changed to schizophrenia paranoid type and PTSD. Im a 100% diasbled war veteran by the book.

This sight is great, This website has answered allot of my questions and helped me get my claim approved.

Now here is what they dont tell you...

First, if your diagnosed with schizophrenia you lose your liscence. Thats right not only are you disabled but you cant drive. But the Va isnt going to tell you this, No!!! Your going to find out later from the local sheriff or chp officer when you get pulled over for some B.S. and they procedee to ask you questions. Remember you have the right to remain silent. but probablly not the capability to. Is soon as you tell that sheriff or what ever that your schizophrenic on medication. Bam DUID, DUI and your screwed. You can kiss youre liscence goodbye, But there not going to tell you this...

Second, lets just say a 100% disabled war veteran makes 3,000 grand. Well thats all great, But your loving wife is now in love with the lawyer. 3,000 grand huh. Lets divide that up by child support, spousal support and alimony. 20% for one child and up for more. LOL!!!

Yes, you got your claim approved... Your disabled, have no liscence, have no wife and paying child support. You cant even get to the Va for your appointments. But you got your claim approved....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to hadit.