VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ss Retirment

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello ,

I am currently receiving TDIU been receiving it for 13years now, I applied for SS disability when I got my award with tdiu, but was denied several times..so over the past 13 years just been drawing tdiu ,my wife still works..my question is can or should I apply for my SS retirement beings I turn 63 on my next birthday... will the VA take away my tdiu....I Have not worked since 1999 Due to my disability's which acured while in the service..took me 3years fighting with the VA was awarded TDIU with P&T in 2003

Thank You All in Advance...IAppreciate you guys

• HadIt.com Elder

I've got one disability that the VA denied, and called an expert witness written IMO "speculation".

At the time, "I had other fish to fry", and missed the one year date. There, I suppose, is always CUE.

Particularly since the BVA and CVAC recognize the witness as expert. If that isn't enough, "combat veteran"

was ignored. The current battle is for SMC, since I have a single 100% P&T rating, plus others that

add up to about 90-100% using simple math!

• HadIt.com Elder

Never heard of that one chuck75 '' Expert Witness Written IMO 'Speculation'' eh!

Aren't Most IMO's Written or Typed & Signed by the Expert?

MHO, anything written from a IMO should be used as evidence, as professional rather an Expert or Dr Or anyone in their field that is license /certified. '' except'' maybe hand or type written letter's from family friends obvious thats not a IMO BUT as long as they are notarized they should use them as evidence too!

'.anyway hope you get it buddy Good Luck

One thing I learn years ago never underestimate the VA.

Is there such a thing as ''simple math''...lol

Edited by britton