VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits- Claim Moving

Rate this question

SSG O

Question

• Is it possible for a claim to move from Claim received "Phased Completion Date: 12/13/13" then moved to Under Review "Phased Completion Date: 07/18/14" then Preparation For Decision "Phased Completion Date: 08/15/14" and on the same day move to Preparation For Notification "Phase Start Date 08/15/14"?
  • When will eBenefit upload Benefit Summary letter?
  • Does anyone know if St. Petersburg meeting quota?

Hard to say for sure but I would start checking ebenefits daily for your AB8 letter with your rating decision. Also check your direct deposit account for your retro pay. Hopefully you will have your rating decision notification within the next couple of weeks or sooner.

Georgiapapa is it normal for you to get Retro pay prior to AB8 letter?

It is possible. While waiting for my rating notification, I was checking ebenefits almost daily. Then one day I received an e-mail deposit alert for my direct deposit account. I checked my account and discovered a $34,000. deposit made by the VA. I immediately checked ebenefits and discovered I had an updated AB8 letter showing 100% P & T.

Good luck.

SSG O,

It was a favor from a friend of a close friend. I swore not give out the number because that person would obvisouly be inundated with calls. For the record, there is nothing this person can "do" for me so to speak in terms of getting me a better or favorable decision because they arent handling my claim and it isnt even in the same state. All the call did was give me specific information about what is actually going on with my claim and it was reassurance...nothing more.

georgiapapa I don't think i'll be lucky as you, but i'll keep my fingers cross and hope for the best.

veteran7796 roger got a few buddies myself that work at VA but not in the state i reside in. But i do bug them from now and then for info. Right now i'm hoping that i can get something back from VA.