VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Appointment-Didn't Know-Kept Appointment?

Rate this question

mariorivera830

Question

There were a few of my contentions that went to remand, so I checked my appointments on ebenefits and apparently there was an appointment last week that just popped up. I didn't know about it, so I was going to call to reschedule, but it says that I kept it.

Has anyone had this happen? And should I take any other steps? Thanks in advance.

-Mario Rivera

I have had that happen now twice. I called and it was a paper C&P. They the VA is asking the examiner for more information that does not require your presence. It worked in my favor both times. Also, I just was at a C&P and when I got home it said it was kept, however there was another C&P the next hour on the calendar the this same day that was not on the calendar when I had left in the morning. It also said kept.

So, you should probably check on it to get you mind at ease, however, it might what I said above....

It might have to do with how their (the examiners) time gets credited, etc...

Hamslice

Nope, no phone call. But I thought it might be for some of my contentions in remand. Maybe it's just that, but I don't want anything crazy happening. Thanks everyone, I will send an iris request.

-Mario