Jump to content
  • 0

Major Depression Rated @ 10%



I have been diagnosed with major depression secondary to chronic back pain. I filed for ssdi and my mental health doctor from the VA filled out the paperwork for the ssdi. Can I use this for an increase even though it is not in my va medical record?

I have been fighting this for 5 years and am awaiting on a BVA date for this and other conditions. I have asked for an increase in my degerative disk disease from which I had to take a medical retirement from the VA Health System because I could no longer perform my duties as asigned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You can definitely use it as evidence bud. I still have the Original Physical and Mental Ability to work forms that my Docs filled out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines