VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 Va Employees Charged With Cocaine Distribution

Berta

Carlie, looks like old age has taken its toll on me. I have no idea what a "coke bump" is. Have never heard the term, and giving where I live that is kind of strange.

Jim,

Here you go - each of the lines by the straw, is called a bump - these are healthy sizes bumps - lol.

Might help get rid of the back-log - lol.

post-60-0-69561400-1410310667_thumb.jpg

Ahh, now I understand. Carlie, I am certain that you came by this knowledge through the internet as opposed to bumpy personal experiences. Right? There used to be a product for sale called, "BC" powders. I believe it was the predecessor to Tylenol--same strength and effects. Each dose was exactly 1 gram of white powder individually wrapped in a wax paper like envelope. While living in Anchorage, AK (an extremely "bumpy" place back in the day) a friend and I took great delight in stealthily dropping one of the envelopes on the floor in a wild and roudy bar named, "Chilcote Charlie's." We would sit there and watch while people would spot the envelope on the floor and go through all kinds of gyrations trying to pick it up while looking innocent--dropping car keys, gloves, hat, purse, or tying shoes. Once they had it, they immediately headed for the bathroom with their "prize." The less than pleased looks of their faces were funny as hell. I think each box contained 10 of the envelopes, so for about $5 we had a great time!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Jim, that was great!

Jim,

Actually some people I knew were doing it.

They wound up getting way too involved with it so I had to

part my ways with them.

I enjoyed your BC story - hey - they still make and distribute it.

post-60-0-02480800-1410375171_thumb.jpg

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I bet BC works better than anything you can get from the VA