VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ig Let Veterans Affairs Officials Alter Report To Absolve Agency In Phoenix Deaths

Notorious Kelly

Crucial language that the Department of Veterans Affairs inspector general could not “conclusively” prove that delays in care caused patient deaths at a Phoenix hospital was added to its final report after a draft version was sent to agency administrators for comment, the Washington Examiner has learned.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ig-let-veterans-affairs-officials-alter-report-to-absolve-agency-in-deaths/article/2553035

Disgusting!

The "fix" has always been in! Until the DOJ goes after them using RICO laws, obstruction of justice laws, and criminal negligence laws, the SOBs (non gender specific acronym) will just continue their criminal enterprises. Many VA and VAOIG executives believe that laws, or even just the need for common decency and personal integrity, don't apply to them. And you know something; they seem to be right.

We need someone who has no connection to the VA to conduct an independent impartial investigation. Many of the non-veterans I come into contact with believe these problems have all just sprung up out of nowhere during the last several months.

Again; disgusting!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Sweeping it under the rug

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ig-let-veterans-affairs-officials-alter-report-to-absolve-agency-in-phoenix-deaths/article/2553035

Mark Flatten ,the reporter above, was just on FOX News about this report and it is at the Washington Examiner site above.My comment might not be there yet....

I was just finishing a letter to the FBI (stemming from Phoenix etc etc, )and right before I heard this news I had added:

"Regarding the recent VA OIG report, if VA -paid C & P doctors opined for the medical
basis of this report, I assure you that C & P doctors often prepare very deficient and speculative
reports for veterans and widow's claims, to deny the claims without considering all of the
medical evidence they have. MANY veterans and widows like me are forced to obtain costly
independent medical opinions in order to overcome deficient VA C & P exams.Cases at the
Board of Veterans Appeals in DC, available on line, prove that point."

This latest IG statement does not seem to have any medical rationale whatsoever...just more spin....
It does not absolve VA from anything......

I have already done some detailed inner investigating of the VA, with more to do and

I sure am very aware of the way the VA tries to hide things....and what evidence I needed to prove my position with the IG, the H VAC and the FBI....

I proved Syracuse tried to cover up the malpractice they did here at Bath VAMC when my husband died....for my FTCA case, so I sure am willing to do what it takes to prove the VA has covered up their real malpractice statistics.

Edited by Berta