VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Checked Ebenefits And 100% Now

Rate this topic

vet201060

NavyWife, The letter I received from the DAV stated effective Oct 2013. They have my POA and sent the letter before I anything showed up on Ebenefits and today Ebenefits showed effective date of 1 Dec 2013. So I really dont know the effective date I guess. I would think Feb 2014 would be the correct date. I dont know where DAV got Oct 2013.

I am still employed and have been trying to hold on to my job. Since I will not be P&T then I need a job for health benefits for my family. I dont know what to do. My benefit amount is only $3000. I say only because I currently make over twice as much at my job but I have struggled and have moved around within at different locations. I know I can get disability retirement and social security. I was told it should make up for my lack of substantial employment. Well it would not make up what I would lose. I know I may not be able to work fulltime but I need to have something to do. At work I am not present most of the time. I am on all kinds of meds including pain killers. I just hope DAV will be able to help me getting P&T so I can get the benefits I need for my family since I cant work effectively to do my job.

Edited by vet201060

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use