VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Funding For Hadit.com - It's Time To Pass The Hat

• Founder

The contributions to our funding campaign are very helpful and I want to thank you all. I continue to ask if you can and you want to contribute please do. With your help we are making it every month. Remember it is totally optional and never required and all contributions are NOT Tax Deductible.

• 3 weeks later...

threasa the emblem that has hadit.com -veterans helping veterans on the web page is this a sticker I can put on my car window are they for sale. thank for all the articles that keep me busy thanks mrs football my donation is on its way

• Founder

threasa the emblem that has hadit.com -veterans helping veterans on the web page is this a sticker I can put on my car window are they for sale. thank for all the articles that keep me busy thanks mrs football my donation is on its way

I haven't made them into bumper stickers, but if there is an interest I can look it to doing it. I wanted to make T-Shirts and ball caps also but I have so much with keeping the site up I haven't had any time to follow up on that.

• 1 month later...
  • Founder

Thank you all so much with your contributions and mine we are making our bills each month. I am humbled by your generosity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

This was a bad month if anyone can contribute it would be helpful. we still have to pay $99 for our podcast $375 for our hosting server and $80 for internet. Sorry to ask but by the time I got all the bills paid there was nothing left.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for maintaining Hadit Veteran Forum. I sent $100.00

You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Theresa M Aldrich. Jun 15, 2015 06:16:23 PDT

AKA: Rover
Alexander Robinson
Edited by Rover