VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exams 9/23 At Ves Clinic/i Am A Nervous Wreck!

Rate this question

Navy04

Question

Good Morning Vets,

Next Tuesday I have my C&Ps at a VES Clinic, atleast that is what they called it. I am such a wreck because as you guys all know, we either draw the Civilians that respect the Military, or the Docs that think that all Vets should suck it up and stop using the Govt for "Free Money". I don't know what to think yet, as I have not had C&Ps with anyone other then the VAs. The guy that called me to make appointment, said that the Doc doing the exam is actually a General PA or NP, and I am not a fan of either as they are usually not experts in any field of Medicine. They also said that they have access to all my VA and Navy Records, but I am going to go ahead and get all my paperwork together this week, just in case. I know that I am always here to support all you guys, but boy after 2 Claims and over 15 C&P Exams already, the exams sure don't get any easier. Thanks for listening to me this morning, and God Bless.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I don't know what to think. So I just checked my status on Ebennies and it says Prep for Decision. Is this good or bad, I just had my C&Ps on Tues. I have never seen a claim go from Gathering of Evidence to Prep in two days. What do you guys think? I had C&Ps for Sinusitis, Both Knees, R Shoulder and Back. My Neuro Doc submitted a DBQ for Migraine/TBI increase which I think will go up to 50%. I had no exam for my Asthma claim, but the Doc the other day did verify my Oxygen Test and that I use an Inhaler. I am so used to helping other Vets on their claims, I always seem to be so negative and nervous when it comes to my claims.

At this point I always expect the unexpected. My current one went from under review to prep for decision back to gathering of evidence in a 3 day period after my C&P. It used to get me down but at this point I expect it. Hang in there I am sure it will be favorable.

US Vet, I know what you mean. Mine was in Gathering evidence and expected completion as late as 05/09/2015, until the exam results got sent in to the C&P office. The next morning it change to Pending decision approval, the following morning estimated completion 10/26/2014 - 12/30/2014. This morning it said 10/16/2014 - 11/23/2014 and "development letter sent", still "Pending Decision Approval"... I'm completely lost.

Edited by chuck57thSig