VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

50% Success

Rate this topic

jogar1952

I posted several replies this past week on opinion from what research that I did in splitting out my claim to prevent stacking and denial. Four contentions for secondary. My VSO called this morning and said 50% OSA 10% dyspalgia Facial nerve damage and GERD deferred Imagine that C@P in favor of nerve along with nuero I think the examiner confused cn5 with cn7. And evidently because of the GERD being gone for many years and resurfacing lately they might consider that. At any rate 70% combined now. Actually came out better than expected.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the Great News Bud!!! Remember that as Disabled SC Vets we can always go back and fight. I am 100%, but I have my C&Ps next week for 7 or 8 conditions, that I reopened or are Secondary. Good Luck

jogar1952:

Congrats and I'm so glad for you..I have severe OSA as well and it's no picnic....how long did the process take for you?

Congratulations. No more copays for VA appointments or meds.

Good luck to you.

Thanks all amazing I claimed FDC on June 10th when they confirmed OSA fought with my primary for 14 month's for study then told her in no plain terms you refer it or the next person you here from will be a senator, The other contentions I held off on even though they have been around for some time just wanted that magic number for ui. Because of the trouble with the primary the Senator was already on board so 95 days total Columbia s.c. OSA effective Date 6-30-2014 dysphalgia effective date 6-14-2012. Not bad for retro and less hassle overall. Depending on the outcome of the two deferred could push the overall to 80% and those would be backed up to 2012 also. Again timeline was amazing but I pushed extremely hard because of the BS the primary pulled. Thanks again and good luck to everyone anything I believe I can hep you with just give a shout plenty of knowledge about certain medical conditions with volumes of research

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!

Call the VAMC business office and see if they can refund any copays you might have had. Once you hit 50%+, copays are history.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use