VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Page Scandal

Rate this question

Guest fla_viking

Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

Congress was dismayed how for 3 years abuse of pages were occuring and no one knew. It does not suprise me at all. You got congressional agencys that openly abuse and nothing is done. If you really want to find abuse. Just look at all the congressional agencys that are sheild from courts and lawyers. That is a absolute promise of abuse of power.

Its time for the victumes to stop the abuse themselfs. If I were a page and being sexually abused or propisitoned. I would during full session of congress stand up and point to the abuser and what he or her was doiing and lay before them the E mails and the attemps to get help and were ignored. What good is to be honored by that body of congress if they should not like the manner in which an under age victume seeks to stop abuse.

Dennis Hassart is a peter puffer enabler.

Terry Higgins

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Congress was dismayed how for 3 years abuse of pages were occuring and no one knew. It does not suprise me at all. You got congressional agencys that openly abuse and nothing is done. If you really want to find abuse. Just look at all the congressional agencys that are sheild from courts and lawyers. That is a absolute promise of abuse of power.

Its time for the victumes to stop the abuse themselfs. If I were a page and being sexually abused or propisitoned. I would during full session of congress stand up and point to the abuser and what he or her was doiing and lay before them the E mails and the attemps to get help and were ignored. What good is to be honored by that body of congress if they should not like the manner in which an under age victume seeks to stop abuse.

Terry Higgins

Terry Higgins

Terry I agree this is a disgrace and should be punished to the full extent of the law. However, if this information was held for political reasons by anyone then the disgrace is on the person(s) that held it.

Just my humble opinion. Zora

Edited by Zora G

• HadIt.com Elder
Terry I agree this is a digrace and should be punished to the full extent of the law. However, if this information was held for political reasons by anyone then the disgrace is on the person(s) that held it.

Just my humble opinion. Zora

And that would be Dennis Hastert and other leadership of House and Shimkus who was in charge of Pages. Looks like they will pay for all this in November. Meanwhile ths poor Pages who have been drug into this. I know I don't want my Grand Daughters to be involved in this program.

Guest rickb54

At this point no one really knows who is an enabler. The whole story has not come out. I suggest you hold your comments until the total truth is in. Calling someone an enabler without facts is just wrong. After all isn't this America.

• HadIt.com Elder

When will the truth come out? Do I have that long of a life expectency? I bet the shredders are going and computer disks are being smashed and burned as we speak.