VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Apparently Lost C&p What Should I Do?

Rate this question

silverdollar22

Question

Had my C&P ON 22 JULY 14 and the va is still requesting it from QTC. This is crazy!!! What should i do or can i do about this problem? Can i hold these people responsible or what? Will they make me take another one after they admit that they lost it? How long are they going to wait before they tell me? All they do is keep moving the request date further out.

HELP

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Had my C&P ON 22 JULY 14 and the va is still requesting it from QTC. This is crazy!!! What should i do or can i do about this problem? Can i hold these people responsible or what? Will they make me take another one after they admit that they lost it? How long are they going to wait before they tell me? All they do is keep moving the request date further out.

HELP

Personally, I would go in person,to where the C&P was held and speak directly with them.

I would take a copy of whatever I had that states the VBA is still waiting on the C&P results.

jmho

• HadIt.com Elder

I would go out on a limb here and say the VA has the exam and are giving you the old we dont have it crap.

If you are close to the RO, Make an appointment to view your claims folder. You most likely will see it in there.

J

Both good ideas but, carlie, my C&P was held at a QTC doctor and to my understanding they in turn send it off to QTC which in turn sends it off to the RO. I'm just going off what i'vre heard. And J, My nearest RO is Atlanta, about a 120 miles away, but, do you think a trip to my VA rep. would be be a good choice instead? Mabe he could look and see into my folder if its in there!! Or should I just wait? My C&P was for two contencions only, my back and my knee, so i just don't know!! I know everyone says to be patient but i just went to the PATIENTS BANK for my last withdrawl, i'm overdrawn !!!!!!

Both good ideas but, carlie, my C&P was held at a QTC doctor and to my understanding they in turn send it off to QTC which in turn sends it off to the RO. I'm just going off what i'vre heard. And J, My nearest RO is Atlanta, about a 120 miles away, but, do you think a trip to my VA rep. would be be a good choice instead? Mabe he could look and see into my folder if its in there!! Or should I just wait? My C&P was for two contencions only, my back and my knee, so i just don't know!! I know everyone says to be patient but i just went to the PATIENTS BANK for my last withdrawl, i'm overdrawn !!!!!!

That's why I posted,

"Personally, I would go in person,to where the C&P was held and speak directly with them.

I would take a copy of whatever I had that states the VBA is still waiting on the C&P results.

jmho"

• HadIt.com Elder

Folks this isnt the first post about this subject. In my 15 plus years at Hadit, this topic has reared its head numerous times. dont even try to get a copy of a QTC exam.

J