VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got My Letter Today!

Rate this topic

Tela

I am surprised you didn't have a commissary letter shown in the "downloadable VA letters" section on Ebenefits.

You could probably just take your actual award letter you received from VA in the BBE and which shows your 100% rating. To be on the safe side, ask the person at the base ID/CAD office when you call to make your appointment.

Sorry, I should have said spouse rather than wife.

Good luck.

Lol No harm done. Lol Thanks for the help.

Also, if there are dependants, make sure to have ORIGINAL birth certificates and social security cards for enrollment.

The clerk that handled my family was adamant that they could not accept copies. It had to have the embossed seal that they could feel for our marriage license and birth certificates.

Good luck and have fun! It was very nostalgic shopping at the commissary again.

Thanks for the help.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Check your award letter and see if it mentions Chapter 35 approval for your dependents. If it does, then you are P&T.

Do you have to be 100% P&T or can you just be 100%? I know I am not P&T. I guess the only benefit you get for 100% is the money when you are not P%T which sucks. I know the VA will use that to keep my kids from using the education benefits that come along with P&T.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use