VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Email Not Being Received

Rate this question

Jayco

Question

Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but here goes.

I am under the foreign medical program. I have to first pay for any drugs or medical services and then email a reimbursement request. Been on this program for a little over two years since my diability was approved. Everything has worked well sending claims by email up until the last which was sent in September twice.

FMP says they have not received either of the two emails requesting reimbursement. I sent two inquieres asking for an acknowledgement and they received those fine. The only difference between the inquiry emails and the reimbursement request is that the reimbursement request had attachments, but all my reimbursement requests have attachments. All previous requests were received and processed.

Anyone having similar problems? Has something changed?

Thanks.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

All I know is that the "iris" system has a message on it that says it does not accept attachments. Maybe similar where you sent your request. They are always changing things and mostly to the detriment of the Veteran. Of course you said you had successfully sent attachments before. Maybe "irs" them and ask if the particular program will accept attachments?