I Called Bob

asknod

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hey, Vets. This works great. I called Bob on Wednesday. Thursday morning the BVA gomer calls to find out whazzup. Then today the DRO calls up to say they are doing my DRO (which I didn't ask for) on my NOD of my CUE denial for a rating reduction. VA Seattle is 545 days out on DRO reviews. I submitted the NOD on 4/30/2014. The DRO asked me what I wanted. 100% from 1994 and SMC S.

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/vasec-what-happens-when-you-call-bob/

onward thru the fog. Vote for Bob.

Edited by asknod
  • Like 6

• HadIt.com Elder

I was talking about Robert "Call me Bob" McDonald. But Bob Walsh is my favorite attorney. Stretch. He got me the 94 P&T on the hep C. Of course he was flabbergasted that he did. We were hoping for 40-60% and a Fenderson gradually moving up to 100% in 2007. He got his kitchen and hall bath remodeled off my $68 K donation. His new wife loves me.

Never have I seen VA justice move so fast. Nor, for that matter, has he.

Clear Prop

• Like 1

Ask: That is "Faster than a Speeding Bullet." How close to the 20yr rating lock on your P&T 1994 award were you? What caused the VA to look at your rating, just how close you were getting to the 20Yrs? What did the VA propose to cut your SC to? Is "Bob" repping you on this NOD?

Semper Fi

Gastone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines