VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Called Bob

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

Hey, Vets. This works great. I called Bob on Wednesday. Thursday morning the BVA gomer calls to find out whazzup. Then today the DRO calls up to say they are doing my DRO (which I didn't ask for) on my NOD of my CUE denial for a rating reduction. VA Seattle is 545 days out on DRO reviews. I submitted the NOD on 4/30/2014. The DRO asked me what I wanted. 100% from 1994 and SMC S.

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/vasec-what-happens-when-you-call-bob/

onward thru the fog. Vote for Bob.

Edited by asknod

I was talking about Robert "Call me Bob" McDonald. But Bob Walsh is my favorite attorney. Stretch. He got me the 94 P&T on the hep C. Of course he was flabbergasted that he did. We were hoping for 40-60% and a Fenderson gradually moving up to 100% in 2007. He got his kitchen and hall bath remodeled off my $68 K donation. His new wife loves me.

Never have I seen VA justice move so fast. Nor, for that matter, has he.

Clear Prop

Ask: That is "Faster than a Speeding Bullet." How close to the 20yr rating lock on your P&T 1994 award were you? What caused the VA to look at your rating, just how close you were getting to the 20Yrs? What did the VA propose to cut your SC to? Is "Bob" repping you on this NOD?

Semper Fi

Gastone