VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Called Bob

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

Hey, Vets. This works great. I called Bob on Wednesday. Thursday morning the BVA gomer calls to find out whazzup. Then today the DRO calls up to say they are doing my DRO (which I didn't ask for) on my NOD of my CUE denial for a rating reduction. VA Seattle is 545 days out on DRO reviews. I submitted the NOD on 4/30/2014. The DRO asked me what I wanted. 100% from 1994 and SMC S.

http://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/10/03/vasec-what-happens-when-you-call-bob/

onward thru the fog. Vote for Bob.

Edited by asknod

K9MAL- It's called theCongressional Interests Section or just the CI. That's a section of the VARO that deals with inquiries from Congressmen/Senators. They carry the fire extinguisher around and put out the fires. Usually a minimum of a GS-10 or 11. CIs have great people-to-people skills.

And no, calling Bob- even if I started this thread-did not pan out. Next step is January 2nd at the CAVC. VA has had twenty years, nine months and 14 days to get my claims finished. Mrs. Jean Erspamer spent ten years at this and it appears the CAVC is beginning to lose their patience. They are unused to the idea of being ignored as they were in Groves. See https://asknod.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/cavc-groves-v-mcdonald-we-misfiled-it-its-okay/My arrival ought to just frost them. I do hope it's a panel decision.

clear prop

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2014 at 9:34 AM, broncovet said:

Good luck with email the head honcho about bad service you got at VA. While this may actually work some of the time, what about those disgruntled employee's who say,

"Ok, you want progress on YOUR claim. Very well, here is what you get for complaining to my boss": (As he throws your claim in the shredder bin along with yesterday's whopper wrapper.)

I do think that its a good idea..now sending your evidence to just 2 places in the country, where, its apparently logged in and scanned in.

This prevents disgruntled employees from shredding your evidence. Now, they will need to use the "delete" key instead of carrying your file all the way to the shredder bin, so it will be faster.

IF (and this is a big if), the VA has some checks and balances, then someone may get in trouble for "deleting" Vets evidence, but, since they get away with other stuff, why should they not also get away with that?

Looks like the same advice someone would give out on another vet help website I just deleted myself from b/c of Debbie downer advice or rudeness! I'll try to stay positive on this one though!