Hello Brothers And Sisters

Zeroalliance

Hi everyone. My name is Jose and i'm 26 years old. I served in the USCG from 2009 to 2010. My military career was short lived but i still stay strong. I'm a 70% Service Connected veteran with multiple conditions.

Im diagnosed with MDD(Depression),PTSD and ADD.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with which kind of doctor i should see for back problems. I got injured( I was 21 years old) while in basic training and got aggravated on my first tour.

here is the list:

Electromyography:

-Mild Sural Sensory Neuropathy

-Bilateral Median Motor Axonal neuropathy

X-Rays,CT Scans or MRI's

-Straightening of the normal or cervical Lordosis

-Mild Degenerative changes at the facet joints at C5, C6 and C7 level.

-Mild Narrowing of C6-C7, C7-T1 intervertebral spaces.

-Prevertebral soft tissues width is in the upper limits of normal

-C6-C7 level with minute central disc herniation

-Cervical Muscle spasm

-Mild degenerative changes greater at L5-S1, paravertebral muscle spasm

-Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

-Straightening of the Spine

-Radiculopathy

Ive seen a physician,physical therapist, anesthesiologist, rheumatologist,Chiropractor and psychiatrist. I've never seen a neurologist.

Any recommendations which doctor to see since i still havent had any pain relief even after being sent to the VA Pain Management program.

Have a great day and thank you for stepping up to the plate for our country and it's people.

Semper Paratus!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard bud, and sorry to hear of your troubles. I was Medically retired last year from the Navy at 30, after almost 10 years active. I too have bad back along with other joint issues. I have braces, expensive bud and multiple years with Physical Therapy and Chiro Doc. I have not found anything that worked for pain, but also in my case I can not take Pain Meds due to 2 Blood Transfusions and Crohn's Disease. Again good luck and God Bless.