VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Direct Deposit Info Deleted

Rate this question

bremer63s

Question

Hi all , I have a question about dd. I have a claim that has made the completed stage on Oct 2,2014 and I had updated my dd on Aug 11. I have not received my BBE yet and also am not getting any previous deposits because of no rating yet.

I went to ebenefits to look at my personal info and dd has no available info and unable to update ...( call peggy I assume). so my question is did my dd info for my bank get deleted if they are denying me my claim??

Seems like this is an indicator I was denied before receiving bbe :(

Thanks in advance

I don't think that at all bud. It is too early to get worked up. Give it a week or two to get you BBE, and go from there. If you don't get the BBE or Retro DD by Nov 1st, then you can go from there. We all understand your frustration. Good luck and keep us up to date. God Bless

I don't know about the direct deposit information, but if you want to see your rating before you get the letter in the mail, Then go on E benefits to "start a new claim" and proceed through the pages until you get to the section called disability. It will tell you your new ratings.

@US VET thanks and @NavyWife yes thank you I have checked that and nothing changed yet as I have been lurking the forums for info.. the thing that puzzles me is that my DD info it says ( Compensation & Pension No payment information is available for Compensation & Pension.) I noticed this after my claim went to Completed ... previously I was able to update DD on June 10th and then again switched it to a new account In Aug... so it is strange that this option isnt available now... No rating or precious rating on claims so just gonna have to wait on the BBE here in the next weeks.. basically assuming I was denied and DD info disappeared ? strange and odd I guess that I would be removed

oh now I see and yes the 3 say Not service connected along with 2 from pervious claims... sighhh .....thats probably why DD isnt showing either... at least it wont seem as long of a wait for BBE Thanks for the help :)