Better Late I Hope.

notapb1

My name is Bill. I started asking questions with out posting here. I am a Vietnam Vet ( FO Army)with an 80% (PTSD 70% Diabetes Type ll 10%) current rating. I live outside of Buffalo NY.I am currently on SSDI and waiting for VA unemployabilty. I feel best when I'm riding my motorcycle and have to concentrate on those around me. I've ridden to the west coast and back and loved every minute. Going over the Rocky Mountains was exceptionally spiritual so to speak. Talk about reaching for the clouds!

I have been playing games with the VA since 1993(maybe that's backwards lol) and hope that this is finally wrapped up soon. I had a great job when I had my melt down in 2012. Needless to say I've not worked since. I try to stay as active as I can.

I look forward to not only asking, but giving help when I can.

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome aboard Bill.

I live in the rural hills of NY myself in the southern tier of the Appalachian Plateau.

My husband (deceased, Vietnam AO IHD, DMII ,PTSD, 1151) and I have dealt with the Buffalo VARO since 1988.

Is the SSDI solely for the SC conditions? If so, does VA know that?

"I have been playing games with the VA since 1993"

I bet. I have had a War of the Words with Buffalo RO on and off for decades.

And am presently a claimant there again. They made an error in their last award letter to me.

The error involves 18 months of accrued 100% plus SMC they forgot to pay me.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Fund HadIt.com

710%
    $10,656.00 of $1,500.00 Donate Now
  • Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines