VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appreseps

Rate this question

WaterDawgFirst

Question

Due to my C&P the VA overturned my discharge to honorable - I got screwed royally during my discharge due to military negligence and misconduct. My ebenifits shows everything turned over to honorable, but I'm waiting on my DD214 to do something. Something popped up on my ebenifits coded apprsepts corr then disappeared. It never gave me any information. Does anyone know what that stands for and if it means something is happening, good or bad? I also know my files are sensitive and restricted at the VA so the people there can't see anything. What the hell is going on? Any help is much appreciated.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Berta,

The DD 215 is only about 1/4 the size of the DD 214 and should be submitted along with the DD 214 whenever you need to submit proof of service anywhere.

When I received my DD 215 back in 2012, my DD 215 was a full page long. I think it really has to do with the information that has to be added to the veterans official records. Even though I did not have that much information to be added, the form was computerized with a back ground shaded area that could not be altered.