VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

4 Va Senior Execs To Go

Berta

Sad thing is, that even if the VA gets rid of a lot of the Bad Eggs, there still is so much improvement needed to make the VA Claims Process better for the VA and the Vets. Thanks for the info

• In Memoriam

I think congressman Miller is the best. He can see bull shit a mile away. He is right in all he has said.

If you swap one bad apple for another who will consult with the first to find out how to steal is just plain nuts. These people need to be prosecuted and suffer some criminal consequesces for the word to tricle down into the web of deceit.

• HadIt.com Elder

I see the VA claims and health care system as just planned failure. It is meant to fail. If they replace this jerk or that jerk no matter. The claims process has been an ongoing nightmare for 60 years. Many of the WWII vets who were discharged with serious disability ratings were cut a few years later and most just accepted it. This generation won't accept it because we will be at war forever now that we are an empire. You go into the service and you come out with a disability. That is the way it is going to be since there is no draft army of slaves like for WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

John

• HadIt.com Elder

In Dallas the phone takes about 10 to 20 minutes to get an operator and sometime longer to get a clinic. They won't hive email address or a way to leave messages. I can drive out park and walk to a clinic faster than I can get them on phone.

• HadIt.com Elder

I was told off by some nurse when I used secure messaging to tell my PCP that I had been in the hospital for an operation. She said the messaging system is not for complaints. I told her to bugger herself. Back on the S***List. Actually my PCP is the only good doctor I have seen at the VA and he is helpless.

John