Ratings After 100%

Buck52

hI Everyone,

I can't spell worth a hoot please excuse my good grammar and spelling issues. eh!

I'm kinda new a newbie if you will

but I used hadit before years ago...

I had ask on here few days ago if you can draw SSR and TDIU at the same time and got my answer... (yes) which I certainly appreciate.

I'm dealing with SS At present.

I won my TDIU P/T back in 2003 and this Sept got old enough to draw SSR So I I filed for it but getting an appointment soon with SS And file for SSD....Stupid me I was turn down for SSD back in 2003 when I won my TDIU And just never refiled a claim since...a fellow veteran uses hadit...and I remember them back when I was going through all my comp & pen's...Best people in the world as for as helping a vet win his claim and I certainly appreciate each and every one of you guys.

Anyway ...I don't know my true rating? I think they said I was 60/90 / 10 but over all rating was 90? I never understood all that? but I used extra scheduler when I won my tdiu my question is...I see a lot of fellow Veterans going for increases when there already rated at 100%...I don't understand the math of the VA system but why for the increase in the rating? my disability will never get any better and they noted that in my reward letter as my disability is permanent in nature.

I have other Health issues that is not reported...like I'm having agent orange issues and I remember I got in the agent orange regestery list a few years ago & I'm not sure but my spouse thinks I have ptsd because of my moods and depression times I just never mention this to the VA Dr's...I used IMO With my TDIU...I mention some of it to a VA Dr and he was just an Ass hole said he was thinking I just wanted an increase but I was not asking for one at that time I just wanted to know what the hell was wrong with me...most of the VA Dr's I dealt with are like that so I use private D'rs IMO's...The only VA Dr I use because I have to is my primary at theVAMC...To get my Meds.

should I ask for in increase altho I get TDIU P/T...been getting it sinse 2003 but have not worked since 1999 my RO made a note of when I Last work but only went back when I first put in for an increase for TDIU back then I was 50%

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting 100% because of the TDIU. But my rating above is what the letter says I received a letter telling me I was 60% and 90% and 10% and my overall rating was 90% but rated 100% for the TDIU...I Never understood that? if your tdiu and can't work then your 100% right?

I can't work and have not worked since 1999...but won my tdiu claim in 2003

Thanks for all your opinions and help with this.

Oh ok makes sense ,Thanks Mikemmlj