VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed 60%

Rate this topic

USMC3024

Great news on the bennies but the real win here is your wife still standing by your side. All the money in the world wont fix a heart. Stay on top of the bennies but do whatever you have to in the world to keep your wife.

I lost mine for two and a half years due to untreated depression. That pain was suffering.

Stay on top brother!

Great news on the bennies but the real win here is your wife still standing by your side. All the money in the world wont fix a heart. Stay on top of the bennies but do whatever you have to in the world to keep your wife.

I lost mine for two and a half years due to untreated depression. That pain was suffering.

Stay on top brother!

Agreed, I've been going to my appointments and she has seen a difference. she is the most important part of this whole thing. If it was not for her I would have never been motivated to get help.

USMC3024: Congrats on recent rating, Bro you ain't done yet. Your claim isn't closed, start thinking about your NOD filing, within 12 months of Award Letter Date. VA is notorious for under-rating PTSD. Your Cancer issues may get SC Connected at some FUTURE date. It is imperative that you keep your Claim Alive by not letting it become "Final." Your a young JarHead, time is on your side, don't loose your RETRO date by allowing the VA Decision to become FINAL. A NOD filed in the 11th month or sooner of your appeal period virtually guarantees your claim will remain alive anywhere from 21/2 to 5 years, depending how you choose to proceed, with your appeal.

You may want to check out VA Accredited Appeal Attorney Chris Attig's Web site. Some excellent "FREE" VA Appeals info. I used a number of his recommendations in regards to a successful recent DRO Hearing Decision granting all major issues. Took 41/2 yrs to get my Hearing but the RETRO was ExcellantOOOOO.

Semper Fi

Gastone

USMC3024: Congrats on recent rating, Bro you ain't done yet. Your claim isn't closed, start thinking about your NOD filing, within 12 months of Award Letter Date. VA is notorious for under-rating PTSD. Your Cancer issues may get SC Connected at some FUTURE date. It is imperative that you keep your Claim Alive by not letting it become "Final." Your a young JarHead, time is on your side, don't loose your RETRO date by allowing the VA Decision to become FINAL. A NOD filed in the 11th month or sooner of your appeal period virtually guarantees your claim will remain alive anywhere from 21/2 to 5 years, depending how you choose to proceed, with your appeal.

You may want to check out VA Accredited Appeal Attorney Chris Attig's Web site. Some excellent "FREE" VA Appeals info. I used a number of his recommendations in regards to a successful recent DRO Hearing Decision granting all major issues. Took 41/2 yrs to get my Hearing but the RETRO was ExcellantOOOOO.

Semper Fi

Gastone

I appreciate the knowledge and I will move forward. Semper Fi Gastone.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use